Sometimes you hear a great song for the first time and you’re like “YES!!! THIS IS SO GOOD.” And you just know that it’s going to become a go-to. It’ll sneak its catchy little way into your running playlist and your chillin’ playlist and your holy yoga playlist and your Sunday afternoon drive playlist. Some songs are just that good.
Even with a playlist full of amazing songs though, you can get sick of your music because you’ve heard it a bagillion times.
New music is refreshing…so take a sec and clean up your playlists. Add new songs & take off the stale ones. Don’t have money? Use Spotify, it’s free and flippin awesome. (It’s ten bucks a month to get it on your phone –totes worth it.)
Here we go =) These are the songs that make me jam out like a fool, stretch my stride and make me want to dance or worship Jesus like a crazy person. Some are old and you will know them, hopefully some will be new for you!
10 Awesome Workout Songs
1. Grenade — Bruno Mars
2. Roar — Katy Perry
3. Hey, Soul Sister — Train
4. Some Nights — FUN
5. Best I Ever Had — Gavin DeGraw
6. Sail — AWOLNATION
7. Defying Gravity — Wicked
8. Girl on Fire — Alicia Keys
9. Do You Remember — Jay Sean, Sean Paul
10. We Have Overcome- Israel & New Breed
5 Fun Songs
1. Good Life — OneRepublic
2. Happy — Natasha Bedingfield
3. Best Day of My Life — American Authors
4. Royals — Lorde
5. Good Morning — Chamillionaire
6 Sweet Chillin’ Songs
1. Tapestry — Hillsong United
2. Daisies and Pews — Katie Herzig
3. Free Fallin’ — John Mayer style (ahh)
4. Back to the Earth — Jason Mraz
5. Stick Around — David Ramirez
10 Fav Worship Songs
1. Your Love — Shane & Shane
2. The Lord Our God — Featuring Kristian Stanfill, Passion
3. Your Glory/Nothing But The Blood — All Sons & Daughters
4. Desert Soul — Rend Collective
5. Joy Will Come — Desperation Band
6. All Things New — Elevation Worship
7. I Exalt Thee-Chris Quilala Version — Jesus Culture (not on Spotify, but is on itunes)
8. I’m a Lover of Your Presence — Bryan & Katie Torwalt (not on Spotify but is on itunes)
9. Embracing Accusation- Shane & Shane (you have to listen to the words on this one…the whole song)
10. Messiah/You’re Beautiful — Phil Wickham
Leave me a few of your favorites in the comments too! I’m ALWAYS on the hunt for new jams.
Peace out guys…have a great weekend!