1. How much is Sam’s Club’s electric bill each month?
2. How much $moolah would Stay At Home Moms actually make if it were calculated? The cooking+ the cleaning+ the BABYSITTING. Glory. We would be rich 😉 I guess our richness comes from things like snuggles. (I think it’s more than this lady thinks. She says $115,000. I say there should be a 20K bonus for each kid under 5 and 50K for each under 1).
3. How the heck do weeds grow so fast?
4. Why do coffee, tea and wine stain your teeth, but chocolate and grapes and other dark colored foods don’t?
5. How is music so powerful? It’s so one of God’s coolest inventions.
6. Why does there have to be winter? How sweet would it be to just have Spring, Summer, and Fall on repeat?
7. Why are teenagers so crazy?!
8. How did someone think to invent the internet? Ahh, life pre-internet…what the what would we do all day?! lol. Don’t answer that. Real interactions…blah blah blah. ;o) Are there other equally revolutionary things yet to be invented?! It’s kinda exciting. And terrifying.
9. Why are some people so malicious and mean? It makes me sad.
10. Why are infertility and miscarriage so rampant?
11. What is heaven actually going to look like? Feel like? Smell like? Will we eat? What will He look like…in all of his splendor and majesty?! What will my babies look like? I know it will be better than I can imagine and I can’t wait.
😀 I am an odd one. But most artists are kinda strange…so I’ll take it 😉 This article on weird writers made me smile.